Monday, March 30, 2009

Jackass


I went to the laundromat today because we don't have our dryer installed yet. There were five people in the laundromat: me, two old ladies, a woman with a cane and this guy. Look who is sitting in the only chair. The best part is that he fiercely guarded this chair the entire time he was there. When he took his clothes out of the washer and moved them to the dryer he carried the chair with him and held it up in the air so no one would take it. I wish that I could have taken a picture of the lady with the cane watching him. She looked like my dog begging from the table. She really wanted this chair. You can tell how self-absorbed he is simply by the fact that I could get this close to him and take the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment