Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

I have my last scheduled appointment with the physical therapist tomorrow. Physical therapy seems to be helping, but I also think that the passage of time is healing too. Each appointment has a $25 co-pay, which isn't too bad, but at $50/week it is adding up. So, even though he plans on setting me up with another round of appointments, I think that I am done for now.

The babies are way more active right now. I can feel tons of kicking in my lower pelvic area all of the time. Before I could only feel them when I was lying down.

I have to buy a new phone today. Last fall I lost my brand new cell phone. Since I was not eligible for a new contract I got a used phone from a co-worker, which was great, but on the morning of the MCM I dropped it on the tracks, which I previously blogged about, so I bought a used on on Ebay. That phone just crapped-out on Sunday and Mr. T. says that I have to buy a new phone. I am not happy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment