Sunday, March 29, 2009

Furminated


I bought Maya a furminator; the most awesome shedding comb known to man or beast. It cost $50, which is outrageous. I personally don't own a single grooming product that even comes close to $50. I am pretty sure that my hairdryer cost less than $30.

Regardless, this brush is magical. It took so much fur off of the dog that she looks like her own smaller sibling. BTW - she hates this brush almost as much as the toenail cutters.

I also used this weather to giver her a much needed bath. When she stays with my parents she likes to roll in goose poop in their back yard. As a result, she returns to us smelling like she spent the week in a barn.


You can see in the picture what a mess our house is right now. We have almost finished ridding ourselves of unwanted furniture. As a result there is nowhere to put anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment