I spent the past three days in upstate New York chaperoning a field trip of sorts.
The trip went well. The big surprise is that when the time to leave actually came I felt stressed about leaving my husband for a couple of days. We dated long-distance for years and even though I missed him I was never anxious about being separated from him.
He had some anxiety of his own. He made me call the obstetrician and verify that I was allowed to fly. My explanation that flying in the second trimester is almost always safe, especially since this was an hour long flight, did not impress him. He wanted to hear it from the doctor.
So the babies and I arrived home safely. I think that they like to fly. It is clear that they enjoy turbulence.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...

No comments:
Post a Comment