Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 24







Finally I am caught up with belly pics. (You can go back and see 20, 22 and 23) I am now able to update pictures from my husband's camera directly onto my computer. I was not able to do it before because my laptop is a dinosaur and lacks a slot for a memory card, which is how my husband loaded onto his. He needed a picture from his camera today, after he left for work with his computer, and revealed to me that in addition to the memory card there is also a cord that allows me to download onto my computer. I am so excited that I now have all-powerful access to the camera.

The dog is still with my parents, where she spent our vacation, so I decided to feed the babies carrots as a method of comic relief. This might explain why it felt like one was trying to escape through my bellybutton this morning. Now you can judge for yourself if I look like a full-term single pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment