Sunday, November 9, 2008

What happens in Vegas ...


Vegas is more fun than I imagined. In addition to our awesome hotel room I have seen a miniature Paris and a little New York. I especially loved the light show at the Bellagio, which was timed to music.

Mr. T.'s and my niece and nephew gave us Webkinz as a wedding gift. We took them with us on our mini-moon, right after our wedding and created a little book of their adventures in Texas. They are now with us in Vegas enjoying the life of high rollers.

There is little to no spotting today. I called my doctor's office who reports that my HcG levels are fine and that they doubled. The receptionist reads the results to me and says, "congratulations sweetheart, you are pregnant." I sniffle. She schedules a third blood draw. I am going to have to find a lab at our next stop, Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment