Saturday, November 8, 2008

Spotting Day 4 / Vegas




There is less blood today. I return to have mine drawn before we leave for vacation. I am really excited about this trip. After our wedding we didn't have enough vacation time for a real honeymoon. This was supposed to be our big event before having kids. Ooops.

Stop one is Vegas. I have never been there and never really wanted to go there either. I don't gamble and my idea of a relaxing vacation destination is a beach not an enormous landing strip filled with debauchery. (I admit I do love New Orleans). On the other hand I feel like I'd be missing something if I never visited Vegas, so here we are.

Mr. T. is so happy. The lobby of our hotel smells like a cheap Glade candle. Hmmm. On the other hand our room is AWESOME. It is so huge and beautiful and the bed is amazing. I forget all of my worries and cuddle up with my fabulous husband, who planned this great trip, and we make plans to go find milk shakes and french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment