On the way home we stopped at Babies R Us and WalMart. I have found lists of stuff that other people forgot to be helpful, so this is what we got:
More nipple shields (they are clear, easily lost, and the only way Owen will eat).
Born Free Bottles (the bottles included in my Medela pump made Owen throw up the expressed milk that I tried to feed him).
A regular Boppy (the twin nursing pillow is way too big for this stage).
Lanolin
A husband, the upright pillow, not the spouse. I wish that I had this in the hospital. After the c-section this would have really helped because sitting in an even slightly reclining position was not comfortable and getting out of this kind of position was impossible.
A comfortable pair of slip on sneakers. I want the traction provided by shoes but not to bend over.
Whole milk. I am starving and dehydrated.
Hamilton, like his father, hates this hot weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment