Friday, July 23, 2010

Moooooooo



The boys are heading out this morning for the 1-year check up. I am so excited to hear those two magic words: "cow's milk." I have been diligently pumping for over a year now and am ready to transition. If either one of them had ever latched then I would probably keep it up longer, but pumping is no fun. I did decide to pump and donate for a little while.

I am donating through the Human Milk Bank and started the screening process quite some time ago. Donating breast milk this way requires that the donor go through the same process as an organ or tissue donor. It is kind of an ordeal in terms of paper work, but things went so well for me and my babies that I want to give back.

This delay means that my boys will get to enjoy their bed time bottles of breast milk for a little while longer.

I love that they both do the same thing with their legs while dozing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment