Surfing Sunday 5.02
-
As you all know, April is a crappy month around here. Everything about it
reminds me of when Maddie died…so I decided to just “skip” April. Mentally,
I wen...
I've been lurking on your site for a while now. Its awesome! I especially love the bikini shot. I am going through IVF right now and am enjoying reading your blog just in case I end up pregnant with twins. Good luck! I'm so excited for you. You are doing great!
You know, I don't think you look like your carrying twins. You must have been really skinny before hand!
ReplyDeleteI've been lurking on your site for a while now. Its awesome! I especially love the bikini shot. I am going through IVF right now and am enjoying reading your blog just in case I end up pregnant with twins. Good luck! I'm so excited for you. You are doing great!
ReplyDelete