I dropped the soap in the shower this morning and decided that the benefits of having the soap to finish the rest of my shower didn't outweigh the potential harm in trying to retrieve it. So, I got out of the shower.
In other fun water related facts, I learned that my belly is not even remotely buoyant earlier this week. I haven't been in the pool since I hurt my tailbone in early February. Back then I hadn't gained too much weight and I don't remember feeling different in the pool. Earlier this week I headed back to the pool, as other forms of exercise have become impractical, and have caused contractions. I started slowly lowering myself into the pool. Once my belly was halfway in I felt it start pulling me down by the time it was half-way in I sank into the water like a stone. Swimming is still way more comfortable now than other forms of activity, but I cannot float at all. Maybe I am pregnant with rocks.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...

No comments:
Post a Comment