I have a million unedited posts backed up including the 4 Month Pictures. Sorry, I am trying.
I know everyone wonders what it is like to have twins. This is a day in my life 11/16/2009.
1230AM Owen wakes up after sleeping for 4 hours. Mike feeds him 7 oz of milk and formula. I was napping on the couch at the time and woke up. I start pumping to get 8 oz milk.
Read transcripts from work.
Wash remaining bottles and pump parts from day.
140AM Go to bed.
530AM Hamilton wakes up. I get up and change him. He eats 6oz while I pump 8. We nap on the couch from 630AM to 8 AM.
8AM I get up pump while eating a bowl of cereal. Drink huge glass of water cup of milkmaid tea. Wash rest of bottle and pump parts and start water to boil.
850AM Owen wakes up. Gets changed and dressed so does his bed, yuck. He eats 5oz. of milk while I check my work email. He is too distracted to finish his milk.
920AM I put Owen on his activity mat on the Boppy Lounger. Hamilton is up and gets changed and dressed. He only eats 3oz because he is so distracted by Owen, I put him in his lounger too and pull his activity mat up against Owens. Run in kitchen and make a new cup of tea refill my water. Drain boiling bottles and put them on the drying rack. Go upstairs clean toilets. Collect all adult laundry.
945AM turn on Sesame Street so they can listen but move their mats so they cannot actually see the tv.
1000AM sit with them because they are fussing.
1015-1030AM they share Hamilton's remaining 4oz.
1030AM change both of them. Hamilton's onesie goes in the wash. Put both boys in jumpers. Go upstairs and get a handful of extra onesies.
1045AM move pump into dining room where jumperoos are. Change Owen. Make cereal. Amuse boys while pumping one side.
1110AM Change Hamilton, start feeding rice cereal
1120am everyone hates cereal
1125 sponge bath, change diapers new onesies.
1140AM put both boys in car seats and give them 3oz bottles. Finish tea started at 920
1143AM Owen asleep
1148AM Hamilton asleep
1155AM resume pumping drink more water finish transcripts. Check work email and voicemail.
1210PM finish pumping b/c Owen wakes up. Feed Owen the milk he fell asleep drinking. Give him his stuffed monkey.
1215PM Wash bottles and start a new pot for boiling. Bring dinner stuff into dining room so Owen can watch me and start prep for dinner.
1223PM Owen's fussing wakes up Hamilton
1230PM feed Owen while pumping
1240PM stop pumping and feed both boys
1250PM change diapers and move them to boppy loungers
1255PM throw in a load of baby wash
103PM get more water and move pump back into living room feed both of them alternately while finishing pumping
115PM Change Hamilton tummy time starts. practice sitting up standing up and so big.200 Tummy time turns into scream time. Start milks.
216PM Hamilton falls asleep. Run down and put wash in dryer. Change Owen and feed him while holding him.
238PM Owen poops and throws up simultaneously. He gets changed and a new outfit.
240PM Start pumping
250PM Hamilton wakes up the second that Owen falls asleep. Start feeding Hamilton.
305PM Change Hamilton and put him in jumperoo while ordering diapers from diapers.com
330PM OWEN WAKES UP screaming - feed Owen
345PM Take shower. Wash tub
357PM dress in living room.
400PM pm read books
430PM Feed both boys
450PM Get together diaper bag
515PM Change both boys and put them in sweatshirts
530PM Pick up the downstairs wash all dishes in the kitchen sink while both boys yell at me.
540PM Start feeding them again. Owen falls asleep and I put him in the living room pack and play. Hamilton falls asleep five minutes later and I cuddle him and smell his sweet head.
610PM Mike comes home
630PM Put both boys in their car seats and drive to the church.
700PM Hangout with some of the women volunteering at a food pick up for our organic food co-op while Mike works on the church's books.
715PM Volunteers leave. I start feeding the boys their bottles.
730PM Check on Mike and learn he is going to be there for a long time. Change both boys and finish their bottles.
740PM Mike drives us home and returns to the church
750PM Set oven to preheat. Start pumping give boys a snack.
800PM put casserole in oven and start baths
845PM Mike arrives home and helps getting them dressed for bed.
855PM Start bottles and eat dinner.
915PM Put both boys to bed.
930PM Wash dinner dishes and bottles
945PM Start pumping
1020PM Cut up vegetables from the co-op and bake a side dish so they won't be wasted.
1050PM Fall asleep on couch. Mike saves the side dish.
1100PM Owen wakes up has a snack falls asleep.
1130PM I fall asleep on couch.
100AM Wake up and start pumping.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...

I could not do what you do. I'd die. You go mama!
ReplyDelete