My fabulous husband is also a wonderful son. He is in his hometown this weekend helping out with and visiting his dad who is losing a brutal battle with cancer. Watching my husband deal with this situation is hard. It is heartbreaking to watch someone that you love in pain and not be able to do anything other than be a witness. At the same time I am realizing what an amazing man I have married. I would like to have his babies.
My dog and I spent the holiday giving out candy to local trick or treaters. I live in the kind of border neighborhood where I use Halloween to let everyone know that I have a German Shepherd. After the last kid visited, I packed up my dog and headed to my parents' to spend the night there. I may test tomorrow. Too bad I stupidly POAS this morning. I will need to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow because there is no way I am stopping alone to get one in the city tonight.
The Ole's had good news today in their TTC journey. They have been trying for so long. I wish them all of the luck that they deserve and selfishly I would like to have a pregnancy friend. So I am praying for them and for me and for my father-in-law and all of the lives that he touches.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...

No comments:
Post a Comment