Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seven Months


Where does the time go? I look at this face and just know that I am going to tuck my baby in one night and then, in the blink-of-an-eye, she is going to wake up and ask for the car keys.

Dear Maeve,

You are the sweetest baby ever. Seriously, I am not just saying this because I am your mom. You make everybody happy wherever you go. Your smile is infectious and your laugh is music. You are not the greatest sleeper, in fact you still in the co-sleeper next to me. I don't know who is going to suffer more when we move you to a crib. I love to roll over and see your sweet face. But I know it is the first step that I have to master in accepting that you won't be my baby forever.

Little cuddle bug. Sometimes people ask me if we planned you. And I tell them that you are the hope that we didn't even know to hope for. I think that is the perfect definition of faith.

I love you baby girl. Your momma,

No comments:

Post a Comment