Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen

Owen, you are two today. You weigh 35 pounds and you are exactly 3 feet tall.

Your favorite toys are your plastic animals and you get excited when I sing to you. Your favorite movie is Ratatouille and your favorite books are the Pigeon books. You enjoy going to the park and climbing, climbing, climbing.

Your favorite dinner is man-n-cheese with strawberries. Oddly you love to eat frozen blueberries.

Your language started off slow, but right now you are learning a new word every day. Right now you love vehicles and we are trying to convince you that not everything with wheels is a truck.

One of the things that I love the best about you is that after I put my hand on your chest and say "this is my Owen - mine-mine-mine," you give me a huge smile and repeat it. Your father changed the words to the chorus of "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" and sings you "When Owen's Eyes are Smiling" you love to sing that song, so does Hamilton, and when you sing it you yell the word "happy." We love to hear that.

I hope you have a happy day my funny boy.

Love,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment