How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes, and the belly is so heavy that my pants won't stay up, which is awesome.
Sleep: No, thanks to the current kids.
Best moment this week: I asked Hamilton "where is the baby?" And he looked down and pushed out his belly, looked down again and decided that it was not big enough and then pushed it out some more. - Thanks buddy
Movement: The unending entertainment of watching the baby move.
Gender: Boy or girl
Labor Signs: Went in after a little scare at 32 weeks and all was well.
Belly Button in or out? Out = hours of entertainment for Owen.
What I miss: Ibuprofen. I am having terrible headaches.
What I am looking forward to: Well, I was looking forward to finishing my last brief and then my boss assigned my two more cases. One is due after my due date.
Milestones: Sadly this is the first picture in my third trimester.
No comments:
Post a Comment