Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NT SCAN


The NT Scan went really well. It took forever because this baby is a trouble maker and would not offer up a profile shot until they brought in the big guns (a/k/a the geneticist).

Everything looked great. The baby is measuring 6 days ahead. So my only concern is that they might try and alter my due date. Since I want to have a VBAC there is no way that I will be allowed to go too far past 41 weeks. Every day they shave off of the due date reduces my chances of going into labor on my own. And with a VBAC I cannot be induced with Pit. (yes, I know some OBs will, but mine will not and I am okay with that).

As a little bonus, one of the sonographers who did a bunch of scans with the boys was there. She stopped by to visit and promised me that yes, there is only one baby in there. I wonder if it is lonely?

1 comment: