I realize that some of my readers might not want to hear about of a trans-vaginal ultrasound in detail. If you are one of them go HERE.
Continued...
I had a viability U/S today and they found the sac in my uterus, which was the big concern after my lackluster betas. But there was no fetal pole. The tech, who was the only person that I saw, was very upbeat and said that there was noting to be concerned about that I just wasn't five weeks pregnant yet. I don't think that could be possible considering the fact that I got a positive from a blood draw on 9/27, which was 14 days ago.
To add to stress. I had the dildo-cam ultrasound at a radiology lab. In the past they were done by either my RE or by a tech at a high risk genetics lab. During my two prior exams it didn't hurt at all. In fact, when my RE told me that it was twins I didn't even know that she inserted the wand. This time it really hurt. And the tech was super careful not to see me naked. I put a sheet on and she came in the room, handed me the wand, and made me insert it. She proceeded to be insanely careful about not disrupting the sheet. To ensure that she didn't see anything she placed a ton of pressure inside of me whenever she reangled or moved around. I wasn't as weird with her having me insert it as I was with the fact that she balanced her weight inside of me because she didn't want to move the sheet and see anything.
I have to go back in two weeks to confirm viability. This time I am going to my RE.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...

No comments:
Post a Comment