Monday, October 19, 2009

Live from their Boppies its Owen and Hamilton


Insanely sleep deprived, I dragged the boys into bed with me this morning after my husband went to work. I put them side-by-side in their Boppy loungers and made a pillow barrier around them on three sides. I slept on the fourth side.

After a 20 minute nap I woke up and they were still asleep. I barricaded the fourth side too put the monitor in my room and went down stairs to wash bottles. I heard a yell and ran back upstairs. When I got to the landing I stopped because I could hear cooing and other talking sounds, They were turned toward each other chattering. About what? I don't know. But it was the most awesome thing that I have ever seen. I slid down the wall and sat there in the hall for five minutes while they smiled at each other and made baby noises. Then Owen started spitting on Hamilton and the cute was over.

My husband took this picture and it is a little old, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment