My best friend, Bug is coming into town this weekend and my handsome husband is returning to Placid for a ski trip. I am so excited to see her. We are going to have a romantic Valentine's Day dinner at a Mexican restaurant (I am coveting a sip of her Margarita). We are going baby shopping. She is going to Monday's anatomy scan with me. This is going to be a good weekend. I love shopping, babies and sips of tequila.
Tonight, before she arrives I am going to visit the Ole's Mr. O. is switching jobs. I want to be there to celebrate him out. I am taking my dog along for the ride. She loves Mrs. O. who is her other mommy. (It's not what you are thinking).
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
-
She wants her planet back. Woolfy – “Shooting Stars” Funny how his voice in
this song made me think he ...

No comments:
Post a Comment